Wonder if this is part of the reasoning for some Christian groups holding off
saying too much?  They don't want to give it the extra publicity.   Just a thought

From a Christian conservative who is going to read it for herself and make an
informed decision

Betsy Ruffin
librarian-technologist
Cleburne ISD
Cleburne, TX
betsy.ruffin@cleburne.k12.tx.us

Stephen Abram, vice-president of Micromedia Ltd., Canada's largest electronic
publisher. "But although technology is vastly changing their roles, librarians are
still seen as "trusted agents" and their role as navigators of the Internet will be
critical to everyday life and the future economy."

It is the policy of Cleburne ISD not to discriminate on the basis of race, color,
national origin, gender or handicap in its school programs, services, or activities.

>>> Paula Johnson <pjohnson@BRISTOW.K12.OK.US> 10/31/2007 9:42 AM >>>
From a marketing perspective, they are gaining many times more publicity
than they would otherwise, and they can put their marketing dollars
elsewhere.  The old saying of, "no publicity is bad publicity" is certainly
true here.

pjj

Paula Joseph-Johnson, Asst. LMS
Bristow High School Media Center (Bristow, OK)
pjohnson@bristow.k12.ok.us