Our school is beginning with the AR program this year, so to try to help the
students to find the books on their AR levels, I have purchased some baskets
that will be labeled by the lower-levels of AR levels, and I will be pulling
some books from the shelves in English and Spanish so that when the students
come independently or in small groups, they can more easily choose their AR
books.

My concern is keeping up with which books I have in baskets because I want
to be able to locate those "basket-books" when a teacher or child is looking
for a particular book.

I do have the option to use "in-library-use" as a designation on our SIRSI
system, but I wondered how any of you manage books in baskets like this.

Please respond to me at slukenbill@sbcglobal.net, and I will gladly post a
HIT with the group's responses.

Shirley Lukenbill, Librarian

Wooldridge Elementary, Austin (TX) ISD