Good morning, everyone.

I am starting a faculty book club at my high school. We plan to meet
during our lunch break which is short. Members will be both male and
female. I would like to have some ideas for both book titles,
interesting to both genders, and for ideas about what to do besides read
a book and discuss. My sister-in-law belongs to a club in which they
read a book and someone cooks something (they meet in their homes)
related to the book. The last book they read was about Mexico and they
went to a Mexican resort! (They live in Colorado.)

This is my last year before retirement, and I'd love to have some
impressive, terrific ideas for my book club. I did search the archives
and got a couple of ideas there, but I'd still like to hear your ideas.

TIA for your help and ideas.

Marilyn

"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." Louisa May
Alcott, 1873.

Marilyn L. Johnson

Library/Media Services Coordinator

Holbrook Unified School District #3