And one more... TRAV  for Travel related questions.   Originally proposed
for conference travel, which is definitely not 'off topic'.

Dan Robinson
HW Wilson Company
Bronx, NY
drobinson@hwwilson.com (w)
infomaven@patmedia.net (h)

On 22 Sep 2007 at 16:43, kaTe wrote:

> oh, and I forgot to mention that these 3 were the most important ones to me so I
>can wade through messages faster.
>
> ELEM:       postings for kindergarten to 5th grade topics
> MIDDLE:   postings for middle school topics
> SEC:         postings for secondary grades (9 to 12)
>
> it helps us all see what level you are looking for answers for.
>
> thanks again,
>
> kate :)
>

> ---- kaTe <cag02@cox.net> wrote:
> I have been a little behind on my listserv reading and I think it would be
>helpful to remind people to try and use Keywords for Subject Headings whenever
>possible.  It helps me get through the hundreds of postings.  :)
>
> from the LM_NET FAQ 2  (Frequently Asked Questions)
>
> Those posting to LM_NET are asked to help the LM_NET community by using clear,
>concise subject headings indicating the content of the message.  Prefacing the
>detailed subject with one of our accepted keywords saves time and energy of all
>those who read the list. Subject headings greatly aid
searching the archives, also. Currently recommended keyword headings are: