Thank you for your advice on my daughter's Internet access problem. After I looked
at the FAQ on the Verizon site, it suggested disabling the firewall. I asked her
about it and she said the Windows firewall was disabled already. While I was
looking at my computer settings and walking her through it over the phone, I
realized I have another firewall so I asked her if she had another one. She said,
"Well, maybe in my Norton Security." She looked and found it was enabled, she
disabled it and suddenly she was online. I suggested she install ZoneAlarm as her
new firewall.

How about that. I knew it had to be something simple and it didn't cost a thing to
fix it! Of course, now she thinks I'm a computer genius! lol

Sandra Carswell, LibrarianS.C. Lee Junior High School1205 Courtney LaneCopperas
Cove, TX 76522254-542-7877sandracarswell@hotmail.comsandraca@ccisd.com
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx