Date:    Sun, 30 Sep 2007 13:26:22 -0400
From:     Mary Sontag <msr0403@GMAIL.COM>
Subject: Materials in Spanish

I  have a question regarding bilingual book materials. My library has very
books  that are bilingual. Our school population has now grown to almost 20 %
Hispanic  and I am anxious to add to ou collection for their needs.  Can anyone
suggest a good resource for evaluating bilingual books. Becuase I do not read
 Spanish I am struggling. I have been told that often times the Spanish
translation is much more difficult. Also, I am considering purchasing the AR
tests that go with these books and was hoping to get some  opinions.

Thanks,
Katie Richardson

Media  Coordinator
Pactolus School