We know many of you read ResourceShelf.com often. Thank you

For those of you who don't or might be behind in your reading, here's
a quick look with links to 11 recent posts (from the past week). We
hope they are of interest. Stop by for much more.

ResourceShelf and it's sister site, DocuTicker.com are updated by a
group of librarians. We offer both a weekly reminder newsletter

http://www.resourceshelf.com/newsletter/subscriber

and RSS feeds and all of our material is free. We hope you make RS and
DT regular stops in your current awareness reading.

1) Reference Shelf:
Just Released: Canada Year Book (CYB) Historical Collection
http://www.resourceshelf.com/2008/04/02/just-released-canada-year-book-cyb-historical-collection/

2) Study Group Issues Report Recommending Changes in Copyright Law to
Reflect Digital Technologies
http://www.resourceshelf.com/2008/04/02/study-group-issues-report-recommending-changes-in-copyright-law-to-reflect-digital-technologies/

3) New Resource Compilation: Slaves and the Courts, 1740-1860
http://www.resourceshelf.com/2008/04/02/new-resource-compilation-slaves-and-the-courts-1740-1860/

4) 40+ Terabytes of New Aerial Imagery from MS Virtual Earth; The Man
Who Guards Clinton?s Wikipedia Entry
http://www.resourceshelf.com/2008/04/01/40-terabytes-of-new-aerial-imagery-from-ms-virtual-earth/

5) Study shows libraries work at supporting other languages
http://www.resourceshelf.com/2008/03/31/study-shows-libraries-work-at-surpporting-other-languages/

6) New from OCLC Research: PARcasts
http://www.resourceshelf.com/2008/03/29/new-from-oclc-research-parcasts/

7) Northern Light Readies New Free Business Search Engine
http://www.resourceshelf.com/2008/03/28/northern-light-readies-new-free-business-search-engine/

8) Five Web-Based Apps and Tools Worth a Look: Image Search; Shorter
URLs; Web Organization; YouTube Spying; New Tech News Aggregator
spyinvhttp://www.resourceshelf.com/2008/03/28/five-web-based-apps-and-tools-worth-a-look-image-search-shorter-urls-youtube-spying/

9) Libraries to Create Shakespeare Web Resource
http://www.resourceshelf.com/2008/03/28/libraries-to-create-shakespeare-web-resource/

10) Briefs: Greater Access to the NTIS Collection Now Available; Royal
Society of Chemistry to archive journals with Portico
http://www.resourceshelf.com/2008/03/28/briefs-royal-society-of-chemistry-to-archive-journals-with-portico/

11) Footnote.com and the National Archives Launch an Interactive
Vietnam War Memorial
http://www.resourceshelf.com/2008/03/27/footnotecom-and-the-national-archives-launch-an-interactive-vietnam-war-memorial/
--
Gary D. Price, MLIS
Librarian

Visit ResourceShelf and Docuticker
http://www.resourceshelf.com
http://www.docuticker.com

FUMSI is now live! However you Find, Use, Manage or Share Information, our
resources can help. Free article database at
http://web.fumsi.com/go/article/ and reports for sale at
http://web.fumsi.com/go/report/

Explore today: http://www.fumsi.com/

Free Pint Limited is registered in England and Wales.
Registered Number: 3754418. Registered Office: Delaport Coach House, Lamer
Lane, Wheathampstead, Herts, AL4 8RQ