From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Cathy Lawrence
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 12:47 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: TAR:What interesting thing do you keep at the circ desk

I have a 3 foot long pencil that a pencil supply company gave me.  It's
propped in the window to my office and the kids always want to know if
it really writes (it does) and is the eraser real (it is) and how do you
sharpen it (I don't).  I also have a magnetic poetry board beside the
circulation desk that has been so popular that I ordered a second board.
A group of skater boys is mad at me because maintenance hasn't come to
put it up yet!

What a fun thread...I'm keeping my eye out for some more goodies!
Cathy

Cathy Lawrence, Teacher-Librarian
Carrollton Junior High School
Carrollton, Georgia
Currently Reading: Lost Laysen by Margaret Mitchell