these were all the gold medal winners in track and field in the 1964 Tokyo games

found here: http://www.olympic.org/uk/athletes/results/search_r_uk.asp

Olympic Games   Discipline      Events  Med.    Nation  Name / Team
Tokyo  1964     Athletics       100m Women                       TYUS, Wyomia
Tokyo  1964     Athletics       200m Women                       MCGUIRE, Edith
Marie
Tokyo  1964     Athletics       400m Women                      CUTHBERT, Betty
Tokyo  1964     Athletics       4x100m relay Women
WIECZOREK-CIEPLY, Teresa Barbara
Tokyo  1964     Athletics       4x100m relay Women                      SZEWINSKA,
Irena
Tokyo  1964     Athletics       4x100m relay Women
HERRMANN-GORECKA-RICHTER, Halina
Tokyo  1964     Athletics       4x100m relay Women
KLOBUKOWSKA, Ewa
Tokyo  1964     Athletics       800m Women                       PACKER, Ann
Elizabeth
Tokyo  1964     Athletics       80m hurdles Women
RICHERT-BALZER, Karin
Tokyo  1964     Athletics       discus throw Women                       PRESS,
Tamara
Tokyo  1964     Athletics       high jump Women                 BALAS, Iolanda
Tokyo  1964     Athletics       javelin throw Women                      PENES,
Mihaela
Tokyo  1964     Athletics       long jump Women                  BIGNAL-RAND, Mary
Denise
Tokyo  1964     Athletics       pentathlon Women                         PRESS,
Iryna
Tokyo  1964     Athletics       shot put Women                   PRESS, Tamara

Patricia Sarles, MA, MLS
NYC Department of Education
psarles@schools.nyc.gov

"One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the type
of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove. But the world might be different
because I was important in the life of a child." ~ Anonymous