Carrie,
  I have Alini, and really liked them when I started with them several years ago.
One of the things I liked best was that they actually renewed subscriptions,
instead of just starting new ones, as most magazine jobbers do. I don't know if
that is their policy anymore, but I'm having a lot of problems with them now with
overlapping subscriptions, or ones that have gaps in coverage. I'm actually looking
around for another jobber at this point. Hope this helps.
  Teri

Carrie Fox <foxc@SPARKSD.ORG> wrote:
  I believe my district is preparing to change our magazine vendor from EBSCO to
Alini. This name is new to me. Has anyone had experience dealing with this company?
If so, what kind of experience have you had in terms of customer service,
promptness of delivery, etc.?

Thanks in advance!

Carrie Fox
Librarian
South Park High School
South Park, Pennsylvania
412-655-4900 ext. 238

In the message write EITHER: 1) SIGNOFF LM_NET 2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL
3) SET LM_NET MAIL 4) SET LM_NET DIGEST * Allow for confirmation.

Teri Padua / Media Director
Northwestern Regional MS/HS
Winsted, CT 06098
tapadua@yahoo.com