Dear Colleagues,

I'm sending this out again because I got fewer than 50 responses from
the May posting. Please share your most used/valuable/core/essential
education research and homework help reference tools.

As always, I will post the data I've  gathered on core subject
reference topics back to the lists I posted the surveys to for
everyone to share, as well as posting the data to
http://www.kovacs.com/misc.html.  Data from previous years is
available on that page now - scroll down past the current survey
links.

Direct links to the Surveys:

Education Research 'Core' or Essential Reference Tools Survey -
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=WxJ4F4xlCU4k_2fP11p3eafQ_3d_3d

Homework Core Reference Tools Survey -
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=o_2b6hP4_2fPNGlXsCBvd8zuyA_3d_3d

Thank you very much for your thoughtful assistance.
Cordially,
Diane
--
Diane K. Kovacs, Web Teacher - http://kovacs.com
LIS590lwl Web Design and Construction for Organizations - UIUC GSLIS