One of the things that the Curriculum Materials Library at Oklahoma
State University provides to its students in the College of Education
are Subject Bibliographies of books available within the library's
collection.  We have created nearly 100 Subject Bibliographies on
various topics such as:

*  Art
*  Birthdays
*  Classroom Management
*  Death
*  Family
*  Graphic Novels
*  Holocaust
*  Infant & Toddler Picture Books
*  Lesson Plans and Thematic Units

and so on....

While the bibliographies only contain the author, title, and the local
call number at this time, it is a great reference to use to locate
materials for collection development in a school library ---
especially if you don't own special collection development tools such
as the Wilson Catalogs, A to Zoo, or Best Books for Children, or to
share with teachers who are looking for titles to build units on
specialized subject areas.  I am hoping to modify and change the
bibliographies a bit to make them even more useful (annotation
summaries, links to the covers, etc.) but in the meantime, feel free
to browse and use the lists that are currently available.

These bibliographies can be found at:
http://www.library.okstate.edu/cml/bibliographies/index.htm

~Shonda

--
Shonda Brisco
Assistant Professor / Curriculum Materials Librarian

Resources for Texas School Librarians:
http://txschoollibrarians.ning.com/
http://txschoollibrarians.wikispaces.com/

"Digital Resources" columnist