It has been such fun to see the different ideas that came out of my
posting about Treasure Bottles! Mine are not made yet but will be soon.
I went to Hobby Lobby and found the bead section as well as some small
charms. I will add a few other things such as paperclips, thumb tack and
penny.

The bottle I have been playing with that gave me the idea has a list of
the items taped to the bottle, which both helps me keep track of what I
need to find but also frustrates me because it blocks some of the view.

Meanwhile, I plan to go to the LM_NET wiki and post my ideas on what to
put in the bottles. Perhaps others of you will do the same and we can
then go there instead of looking at the different posts on the archive?
 LM_NET Wiki: http://lmnet.wikispaces.com/

Pamela Berberich wrote
'

Great ideas Michelle. I bet the colored rice is fun and eye-catching.

I also used a permanent marker and on the lid of the bottle I wrote the
number of items in the bottle.  That way the kids could know if they
found them all.  '

Deborah Stafford
Wiesbaden High School
Wiesbaden Germany