I am posting this request on behalf of an Australian colleague.  Could you please
reply directly to
her mailto:khole@tpg.com.au

****
My husband and I are travelling to and around U.S.A., mainly on the East
Coast, over the Easter period next year (2009).  I was wondering if
anyone could help me with Public holidays at that time and also what
services would be affected.  We are hoping to do at least one train trip
and we were wondering about other things like shops and attractions etc.
Thank you in anticipation.
Kate Hole
khole@tpg.com.au
Teacher Librarian