I really didn't get many responses to my original question:
What do you think is the best technology magazine -- either in print or on
the web -- that keeps you informed about the latest and greatest or one
that gives lesson ideas on how to use tech. in your program?

I had MANY people ask for a hit... so I am hoping that maybe some people
only read the hits and not targets...

Personally I like:
Connected Newsletter – variety of websites, ideas and more
http://www.techlearning.com/

Others liked:
I'm currently subscribed to Wired, but I can't say that it has overly
impressed me as far as discussing the newest and most exciting tech.  I
usually find that I get better news on that from online blogs.
==============
I LOVE PC Magazine because it not only does reviews of the best in
technology, but also posts relevant websites I may not have heard of. The
other I absolutely am devoted to can only be found in Texas.  It's the
TechEdge magazine printed by the Texas Computer Education Association.
Here's a link to it:
http://www.tcea.org/publications/TechEdge/Pages/Current.aspx
===================
/PC World/ is my own pick, but I think it is impossible to say because
every reader will bring an entirely set of interests and knowledge. If you
are only interested in Macs, for example, you need to get one of the Mac
magazines....
If you are interested in HD camcorders, you should look on the Web at,
say, /camcorderinfo/.  Etc., etc., etc.............
I assume you will post a HIT of the results of your survey and at the same
time, list your own personal preferences.
=================
Yes, I am biased because I am lucky enough to have a column, but I also
benefit greatly from reading articles in every issue (bi-monthly) that are
written by REALLY SMART people like Stephen Abram, Linda Joseph, Mary
Alice
Anderson and others in *MultiMedia&Internet@School*s. Full-text in
print,also online, and articles regularly land in the databases.
http://www.mmischools.com/newsletters/

If you have any others you would like tosuggest to me, please do.  thanks
for all who emailed!

Maureen Mooney, LMS
Caroline Street School
Saratoga Springs, NY