I've had many inquiries on Peter's progress.  Last night I was
informed that Peter is making progress with his physical therapy, and
the family is hopeful he will be moved to a rehabilitation center
soon.   The CarePage I mentioned in my email earlier this week was
just launched this morning.  By joining the CarePage, you will be able
to access updates from his family and can share your words of
encouragement with Peter.   I'm including the instructions on how to
access his CarePage below:

Hello Friends and Family of Peter Milbury,

This is the first update for Peter's Recovery. Please let us know if
you would not like to be on this list.

Thank you,
Peter's Family

You've been invited
to visit a CarePages website

Check in on a friend or loved one who needs your support now

You've been invited to visit peter milbury's CarePages website, which
has been created to track peter milbury's health journey.

Once you accept your invitation, you can visit this personalized
website to get progress updates,
view photos and share messages of support with peter milbury. You'll
also have access to many
health resources and online tools exclusive to CarePages members.
Membership is free, and it only
takes a few minutes to join.

Visit this CarePages website now:
http://www.carepages.com/carepages/165872/invitations/234392/59c4c632898944e455871a60afc7257bd463add1?client_code=default&ipc=miv

(If the link is inactive, copy and paste the entire url into your
browser's address bar and hit enter on your keyboard.)

If you have any questions or concerns at all, our Customer Support
Team is here for you Monday through Friday from 8AM to 6PM CST. Call
(888) 852-5521 or email us at help@carepages.com.

Sincerely,
The CarePages Team
CarePages.com

What is CarePages?
CarePages is an online community of millions of people coming together
to share the challenges, hopes, and triumphs of anyone facing a
life-changing health event. Through personalized websites, members can
relate their stories, post photos, and update friends and family
instantly. In turn people who care can send messages of love and
encouragement. CarePages.com also offers a variety of resources and
support tools for living a more compassionate life. Our mission is
simple: to ensure that no one goes through a health challenge alone.
Visit a CarePages website | Create a CarePages website | Customer
Support | Contact Us | Privacy Policy
Copyright 2008 CarePages, Inc. 4043 N. Ravenswood Avenue, Chicago IL 60613

--
Michelle Walker
Co-Moderator, LM_NET and El-Announce with LM_NET Select