Hello,

The TARGET was a request for interactive web sites for MS/HS students.

Current Events Library
<https://mail.asij.ac.jp/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.nativevillage.org/Libraries/Current_Events_library.htm>

Current Events Library. "We're proud of our culture and who we are. ..... The Peace
Project is an interactive website that was started in Eugene, ...
www.nativevillage.org/Libraries/Current_Events_library.htm

Intute: Social Sciences - Search results (+race +relations)
<https://mail.asij.ac.jp/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.intute.ac.uk/socialsciences/cgi-bin/search.pl?term1=race%2Brelations%26limit=0>

Its website contains information on its political policy and current activities.
... Newsweek Interactive. It seeks to publish news headlines and Black ...
www.intute.ac.uk/socialsciences/cgi-bin/search.pl?term1=race+relations&limit=0

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
<https://mail.asij.ac.jp/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.missingkids.com/>

Official site for current information on Missing and Exploited Children, search for
missing children, view wanted posters, submit child "sightings", ...
www.missingkids.com/ -

Race
<https://mail.asij.ac.jp/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.scvo.org.uk/equalities/resource_base/race/index.htm>

The SCVO Racial Equality Development Unit (REDU) was established in 1991, ... An
interactive website, contributing to giving information on current issues ...
www.scvo.org.uk/equalities/resource_base/race/index.htm

Race Matters - The Two Towns Of Jasper
<https://mail.asij.ac.jp/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.racematters.org/thetwotownsofjasper.htm>

Therefore, every element of this campaign (including the website and the ... form
organizing branches of the campaign: including an interactive website, ...
www.racematters.org/thetwotownsofjasper.htm

http://www.multcolib.org/homework/sochc.html

http://www.civilrights.org/
<https://mail.asij.ac.jp/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://mail.asij.ac.jp/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.civilrights.org/>

I am reading Freak, by Marcella Pixley.

Best regards,

Martin Swist
mswist@asij.ac.jp
Middle School LMS
Middle School XC Coach
The American School In Japan
1-1-1 Nomizu, Chofu-shi, Tokyo
"The heart is a little to the left." (Rev.) William Sloane Coffin

LM_NET Mailing List Home