It seems some people have been getting help with their Yahoo email/LM_NET problems,
so I thought I'd try again with my Hotmail/LM_NET troubles.  Ever since Microsoft
"gave" me the "new, improved" Hotmail Live, many of my LM_NET posts which I get in
digest form do not have word wrap, and extend out into space forever.  A couple
people sent suggestions when I asked for help before, but nothing seems to have
helped.  Is anyone else having this trouble? Does anybody have any ideas on how to
fix it?  I finally found how to contact Hotmail, which I did.  They responded
asking me to send a "picture" of what I was talking about. When I followed their
directions on how to attach said picture, the message was returned to me saying
file was to big to attach!! When I emailed them again with THIS information, they
never responded.   I LOVE new and improved when it doesn't work as well as the old,
don't you. ha haJanet Perry, Prek-12 LibrarianCerro Gordo CUSD 100, Cerro Gordo,
ILperrybros@hotmail.com