Oops! I neglected to mention these great ones! (And there goes my
effort to post a flawless first HIT!)  :)

            touch: a jack (from a set of jacks), slinky, silk
handkerchief, rubber eraser

             smell: orange peel, bubble gum, tea bag, rubber eraser

             taste: popcorn kernel, tic tac, lemon drop

             sound: crumpled paper, squeaky dog toy, bell

Cindy Wagner, K-12 Librarian

ASSETS School, Honolulu, HI