Happy New Year!!  It's time to make some improvements in our library
programs for the new year, right?

I'm curious as to what the goals are for your library?  In other
words, what are some of your long-range or short-range plans for your
library program?  I'm interested in specific goals rather than
general, for example, "Increasing the library's science materials
(500s and 600s) by 200 titles," "Adding five new electronic books for
the high school library," or "Providing at least three new library
programs per year for the middle school library"  rather than general
"Addressing the new library standards by evaluating our current status
and determining areas for improvement."

While both goals (general and specific) are important, I'm curious as
to the specific things that librarians are doing to improve their
library programs during the next year (or years, if you plan to extend
the project beyond the first year or will need more time / money to
complete a project).  You may send your responses to me and I'll post
a HIT.

Thanks!

~Shonda

--
Shonda Brisco, MLIS
District Librarian

Currently reading:  "Mystik Lake" by Martha Brooks

Digital Bookends wiki / blog:
http://digitalbookends.pbwiki.com
http://shonda.edublogs.org/
sbrisco@gmail.com