Greetings!

I have been asked to teach a course this semester for Syracuse University's
School of Information Studies.  One of the assignments for this course
requires the students to do an evaluation of an existing Website.  To do
this, they will use two evaluation instruments and write a formal report
summarizing their findings and making recommendations for improvements.
Once I approve their reports, they will be emailing them to you.  You
should receive the final reports at the end of March or the beginning of
April.

You yourself will remain anonymous until it's time for the students to send
you their final report.  At that time, I will release your name and email
address to them.  If you are interested, please send me the address of the
Website you'd like evaluated and the email address to which you'd like the
final report sent.

Thank you for helping out our future teacher-librarians!

Steven Nabinger, Teacher-Librarian
C. S. Driver Middle School
Marcellus Central Schools
2 Reed Parkway