Hi... I am interning in a middle school library.  The LMS i am interning under has
asked me to help coordinate a film festival.  They did it last year and would like
to repeat it.  She has asked me to come up with a film to show.  Last year they
showed the film, "Paper Clips". She was thinking of showing "Pay It Forward", but
is a little concerned with the PG-13 rating.  We will show the film over lunch
period in 17-25 minute clips.  I am asking you all to make any suggestions you
might have for a great film for middle school children.  We are going to promote it
and hand out tickets so it is like a real film festival.   I look forward to your
great ideas!!  Thanks and I will post a hit.   Jen MoreanoMLS student Long Island,
New Yorkjdmoreano@hotmail.com

Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more
Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/digitallife/keepintouch.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_VideoChat_distantfamily_012008