Hello,

This is another gentle reminder that you must include all the following
information in your postings to LM_NET. If you are set to have your
messages reviewed by the moderator (usually because you are a new
subscriber or have not posted in a long time), when there isn't a
complete signature, I need to reject the message and you'll get an email
from me like the one below. Please check to make sure all these
components are in any message you post to the list.

*****

LM_NET has a policy of required identification within all messages
posted
to LM_NET. You should be sure to include your:

1. Name
2. Occupation/Job Title/Worksite
3. E-MAIL ADDRESS

Example: Jo Booksworth,
Librarian Best Elementary, Bestville, CT
JBOOKSWORTH@BEST.K12.CT.US

If you would like to post this message to the list, you will need to
send it again with all the required information and I can approve it to
post to the whole list. If I were able to edit it for you, I would, but
the software only allows me to approve or reject a message.

Best wishes,

Blythe Bennett
LM_NET Moderator
Assistant Director, School Media Program
School of Information Studies, Syracuse University
Syracuse, NY
babennet@syr.edu