Friends,

        My teachers were looking for an easy way to do a search in our
catalog for accelerated reader quizzes.  I told them I would put
"Accelerated Reader" & the actual suggested level number (e.g. 1.6) in
the records for the books.
        However, now that I've suggested this, I am at ends where to put
the information.  Do any of you have a suggested MARC #/field and
exactly what keywords or notes I should put in there to make it a simple
search for students and teachers?

NOTE: I use Alexandria as my catalog program and was thinking in the
"categories" (made up of bibliography, curriculum, interest fields) OR
in the "notes" (made up of content or general fields).  I can switch
from simple to MARC view if there's a more appropriate place, but at the
same time I'd like to make it easy for my library aid who will be
working with over a thousand entries!  ;-)

Thanks,

Josh Mika
LRC Director
Beebe Elementary