I am tired of looking for what I need today. I have The Scarlet Letter a
DVD study guide from Rocketbook. If any of you have this, please email
me the call number you assigned to it and any other cataloging
information you have.

Thanks,

Joanne Taylor/ Librarian
Elgin High Library, Elgin, Texas 512-281-9874

jtaylor@elginisd.net

jotaylor@echorim.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, contains information
which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender immediately by "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic
and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.