Hi,

I know it was a couple weeks ago that someone posted about needing resources
to compare designer/brand name fashions. I sent to my sister, who graduated
with a degree in Fashion Merchandising and the messaged ended up with the
faculty at the school...here is what they said. Original message follows.

Heidi Landskroener

Hello ...,

The database that my students used for the class was Lexis Nexis and
Business Source Complete.  They both give a good deal of info about
the company.  I would even suggest going to the company website.  If
the company has "gone public" then much of their financial info will
be on their website.  I hope this helps.

Tameka Ellington
Curriculum & Instruction-PhD Student
Science Learning Community-Graduate Assistant

--
Heidi Landskroener
H.Landskroener@gmail.com

Librarian, St. John Lutheran School
South Euclid OH

Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
www.marykay.com/hlandskroener

Library Assistant, Cleveland Public Library
www.cpl.org