I'm creating a list of "What I Could Do For Our School Library....If I
Only Had The Time / Help / Budget" and wanted your input.  We've all
had those days when you stop for a moment and reflect...."You know, if
I had.... then I could do SO much more!"  Many times it is dismissed
as a, "Well, I can't work miracles!"  But I have started to wonder
what WOULD you be able to do for your school, the curriculum, the
library, student achievement if you ONLY had....(the time, more help,
and adequate budget)?

Would you:   *Collaborate with teachers  (more time needed)
                    *Catalog more materials   (more help needed)
                    *Teach students how to seach online databases
(more budget funding needed)
                    *Share more booktalks (more time / budget needed)
                    *Plan more author visits (more budget needed)

What COULD you do?  What area would that fall (time, help, budget)?
Are there other limiters (beside time, help, budget)?  Are people
(administrators, teachers) also limiters to your success?  If so, add
this to your list of what you could do...and what limits your ability
to achieve those goals.

I'll post a HIT if others are also wishing and wondering what miracles
we could accomplish if only.....

Thanks!

~Shonda

--
Shonda Brisco, MLIS
District Librarian

Currently reading:  "Easy" by Kerry Cohen Hoffmann"

Digital Bookends wiki / blog:
http://digitalbookends.pbwiki.com
http://shonda.edublogs.org/
sbrisco@gmail.com