This morning Victoria requested this type of information and I sent her my
pdf bibliography "off list".  If anyone else would like a copy, I would be
glad to share.  Please contact me off list.  My teachers have been working
on the writing process for a couple of years and I have been adding this
type of book to our elementary collection. It is a "work in progress" and I
usually standardize the entries during the summer.
Sincerely, Sharon