From: LibraryWorld [mailto:libraryworld@lyponline.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 3:38 PM
To: slpatric@ednet10.net
Subject: Automate Your Library for $1 a Day

<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001uc432_K7VoT5C1cO-Z-YxT5oAAFK4-CnzFlXiPOGGNXcrXlS
oYztFquxjwTUZ5pkg8Qa2xnsa3eMAxr2qLjYLjCpRs-g6U7z10CypLafpK-WYfHiSywWEA==>
Image removed by sender. libworld

Full Library Automation with the
Power of the Web for Only $1 a Day!

Try LibraryWorld.com FREE and see how easy it is to manage one or multiple
libraries.

No hardware, software or networking involved.  Our full suite of library
automation modules are accessed using standard Web browsers.  Modules
include basic searching, cataloging, circulation, patron management,
inventory, reports, permissions and setting.

All at one low price of $365 per library per year!  This low price includes
all library modules and up to 50 megabytes of online storage with the option
to buy more if you need it.  And, there's no limit to the number of users
who can manage or search your library.

Image removed by sender. lw

It's easy to start your free trial!

Go to
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001uc432_K7VoSWAESxtIBTAmnWUF6RJoweLMIy6KYPlzVxY7YF
LU81-wVOZ-xLGDEIgDdNKQG-Au5frf-e7IES5QdmSAmqeWSMdAqZIICMLgc9_lZWb0NfKA==>
www.libraryworld.com and click on "New Library."  There's no charge to sign
up and no financial information required.

Our 'Quick-Add' feature makes set-up a snap.  Quick-Add speeds the
cataloging process by searching a single database with more than 3 million
high quality records.  Add patrons' records and you are ready to check
in/out, renew and place items on hold.

A full set of reports allows you to print labels, track circulation items,
and manage all aspects of your collection.  LibraryWorld.com provides your
patrons with a link to their own web page and unlimited access from anywhere
in the world.  Patron access passwords are an option for those libraries
where security is a concern.

Features and Benefits

Web Based

.        Any standard web browser can be used

.        Unlimited number of users can access

.        No expensive hardware, software, or networking issues

Catalog

.        Create and edit full MARC catalog records

.        Pull records from online database of more than 3 million items

.        Import records from your local computer.

.        Print catalog reports by title, author, subject, and call number

Serials

.        Track and receive magazines/periodicals at prescribed frequencies

Circulate

.        Create and edit patron records

.        Set circulation policies

.        Check in/out, renew and place items on hold

.        Print overdue letters, notices and transaction lists

.        Track library activity through circulation statistic reports

Share

.        Allow users to manage collection on a module-by-module basis

.    Allow patrons to search your library from your personalized search and
browse only OPAC page.

General

.        Easy to understand web based interface

.        Data is continually backed up and secure

.        Export catalog and patron records to store locally

Pricing/Support

.        $365 per library per year.

.        Includes all library modules and 50 megabytes of online storage

.        Additional storage can be purchased

.        No limit to the number of users

.        Service support includes 800#, email, and blog

What Your Colleagues Say About LibraryWorld

I love LibraryWorld.com
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001uc432_K7VoT_uIA1srvsR_2jmM3iRUZJDJ-W-qTVMbq3iYaS
32hKlogCwnKCmSZgtcrIzI-0NkE6vRPG5hkGDHhL2ec-8gIxvd4oXuGa8SYnwKGfrBQl7g==>
for so many reasons I can't count them. There is no complicated computer
networking involved. There is no need to worry about backing up your system
- LibraryWorld does this. The barcode circulation system works with a
scanner that is easily plugged into any computer with a USB port. Cataloging
is easy and efficient using available MARC records.

For a very reasonable yearly fee, LibraryWorld has provided an excellent
product. As a solo Librarian, LibraryWorld.com
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001uc432_K7VoS0YcMcoYqYUUr0iEhcVkEjxyfLOBR4Guoq1JMb
cYHpR0EDTPWmIDJZ2Dn4DyDfa0XjQBgpkPzZ42fRM0Bb_hrbjY3QQyZewTB_5O28Nbmkzg==>
has given me more time to spend with my students.

I chose LibraryWorld.com
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001uc432_K7VoS0YcMcoYqYUUr0iEhcVkEjxyfLOBR4Guoq1JMb
cYHpR0EDTPWmIDJZ2Dn4DyDfa0XjQBgpkPzZ42fRM0Bb_hrbjY3QQyZewTB_5O28Nbmkzg==>
because of the fact it was online and I did not have to download software.

Mainly I chose it because of the incredibly quick reply from the sales
person. When I called he always got back to me within the day and actually
walked me through every procedure I had a question about.

Forward to a Friend!
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1100833728036&ea=slpatric%40edn
et10.net&a=1101954492393>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001l-An9gCezuhNMawhy_GuTDqMHivH0
YrNrM2NZhs-HaNUDIfMbuEfo8E2n2iuZ5xB05hjNcJ1eKARxD-KhZAcaQ%3D%3D&p=un> Image
removed by sender.

This email was sent to slpatric@ednet10.net, by libraryworld@lyponline.com

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001l-An9gCezuhNMawhy_GuTDqMHivH0
YrNrM2NZhs-HaNUDIfMbuEfo8E2n2iuZ5xB05hjNcJ1eKARxD-KhZAcaQ%3D%3D&p=oo>  |
Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001l-An9gCezuhNMawhy_GuTDqMHivH0
YrNrM2NZhs-HaNUDIfMbuEfo8E2n2iuZ5xB05hjNcJ1eKARxD-KhZAcaQ%3D%3D&p=un> T |
Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=news08> Email Marketing by

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=news08> Image removed by
sender.

LibraryWorld | 55 South Market Street, Suite 1616 | San Jose | CA | 95113

Image removed by sender.