There is a community service group at school that wants to show a film with the
intention of raising money for some charitable cause i.e. the local food bank.
Have any of you had experience with doing something like this?  Could the group
charge two cans of food, for instance, as an admission fee and perhaps accept
donations?

  Ed Nizalowski, SMS
  Newark Valley High School
  Newark Valley, NY
  enizalowski@nvcs.stier.org

  Any way you look at it, the more we expand libraries,
  the less well expand prisons.  Thanks to my mom and
  the Chicago Public Library, Im a writer now.

  Sandra Cisneros (author)

  Currently reading The Broken Bridge by Phillip Pullman