Subject:        [LM_NET] TECH/TARGET: COLOR PRINTERS
Date:   Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:38:57 -0500
From:   COLETTE LAGEOLES <lageoles@RCN.COM>
To:     LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU

I've checked the archives but I still need help. I want to buy a color printer. I'm
told by the art teachers that an InkJet printer produces a better quality color
copy than a LaserJet printer.

The purpose of having the color printer is to enable the students to print the
occasional graph, photograph from the Internet, cover page for a report. Its use
will be limited.

Does anyone have any experience with the new Kodak color printer? or any other
color printer now on the market? Also, what are your thoughts about the ink (which
I have heard can cost a fortune over a short period of time).

Many thanks for your suggestions.
Colette Lageoles
Librarian
NYC Lab School