I really didn't get much feedback but this is what I got:

We recently went through a study of automated systems and had presentations
by both Atriuum and Follett Destiny. Destiny is by far more
sophisticated--and the most expensive.

When the vendors present you will get about an hour long presentation.

We asked to be able to get into the system ourselves to practice and play
with the cir & cataloging modules. That really helped! We chose Destiny but
is it way more expensive than Atriuum or Alexandria--another system we
seriously considered.

Sue.johnston@aberdeen.k12.sd.us

While I never have used Destiny, we just recently changed from
Spectrum/Winnebago to Atriuum.  I found the company to friendly and
responsive to my questions and concerns (as opposed to the attitude I was
getting from the Follett people.)  Also, one thing that I did not like with
Destiny.... if you have several schools, they would all be working off of
one database for your records.  I am very particular with my cataloging and
I didn't someone from another school changing a material record of mine.
BookSystems (who makes Atriuum) is a fairly new company so they are eager to
please.  If you are interested in the link to my catalog let me know.
Atriuum has quite a few different screens for the OPAC and some are
modifiable by the head librarian.  I have modified mine to match the colors
of our school district web page.

Kirsten M. Steintrager

Our Lady of Mercy School

400 Marquette Avenue