Hello,

My name is Kathy Lim and I am in a Cataloging class at East Carolina University.
Our final assignment is to write a paper regarding the cataloging module of a
library management system.  I work at a school in Wake County, NC and we have just
(end of June) installed Destiny, and I have chosen Destiny as the OPAC for my
paper.

One of the requirements of this paper is that I interview someone with some
knowledge of the OPAC, problems that they have encountered; positives; negatives of
the system, etc.  I have been following this listserv for about a year, and I could
think of no better place to start than here.

Please email me if you would be willing to help.  This can be an electronic
interview, so we can talk through email.  I would be very appreciative of the help.

Kathy Lim
kdl1223@ecu.edu