Hello all:

I'm hoping someone out there can help me with this so I don't get duped or worse
yet, involved in something illegal.  Now I'm sure I have your attention.  My
husband and I are always looking for part time work to pick up a little extra money
- this summer we delivered telephone books and made over a grand (good money and
not a bad job if any of you are ever interested).  In the mail, I just received an
offer from a company called Gapbuster Shoppers Inc. that hires mystery shoppers. I
checked out what I could find online - and they seem legit, member of the Better
Business Bureau, Mystery Shoppers Association.  I'm really hoping that someone out
there can tell me if this is really legit because we got a HUGE check in the mail,
part was our salary ($300 - to shop??), part to spend at a designated hotel or
store and a HUGE HUGE chunk of it to be sent western union.  Now do you know why I
am concerned about the legality??
It seems to good to be true...but if it is legit, I could really use the money.

Thanks for the help,
Jaclyn Adler
SLMS in search of a job
Upstate NY
Time for vacation? WIN what you need- enter now!
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergiveaway/?ocid=tag_jlyhm