Long story, but on Friday 25/07 I am having to teach a mini-theme of Mexico with a
grade 3/4 class.
It is for a display so needs to have art or craft work that offers pizzazz.   I
don't know what the
teacher will do tomorrow -she is as ignorant as I am .  We won't have access to
computers either -
it's an in-class, one-off thing.  I'd like to get them to read a legend and perhaps
retell it in
pictures but I know NOTHING about Mexico

Can you suggest something that is a common traditional tale online (that I can
print ) that will
fill the bill?  Or do you have some other ideas that are suitable for 9-10 year
olds that are simple
and fuss-free?

The only questions I can think of are
How would you recognise the Mexican flag at the upcoming Olympics?
How would you say hello or  goodbye to a Mexican person?
Where would you look for Mexico on a map?

Not very inspiring and no wow factor.

Please help me.
Barbara

Barbara Braxton