        Like someone said about the archives, there are a lot of
suggestions on how to set up a book club (especially for high school),
but not many lists of books.  I currently have a book club at my school
that the local parent organization runs for 2nd & 3rd graders.
        She's asked me to put together a list of classics and great new
titles for next year.  Being only my second year in the library, I don't
have the wealth of knowledge you all have.  I've listed the books
they've used previously and some I'm recommending to them (below).  IF
you have any additional ideas, please drop me a line off list?

*The books will need to be available in paperback, thus my mentioning
"classics" or relatively new titles that came out in paperback.

Thanks for any ideas!

THEY USED:
A to Z Mysteries
Stink