Dear Cheryl,

I used Google to search for the terms : inurl:ppt dewey decimal

I got over a thousand hits relating to Power Point presentations about the Dewey
Decimal System posted on the Internet.

Here are a few of the first hits I got:

weblink.scsd.us/~liblinks/Dewey%20Decimal.ppt

www.ortrail.k12.or.us/library/Library%20Curr/
GR5/Gr5.Lesson04.DeweyDecimalPowerPoint.PPT

www.ukoln.ac.uk/metadata/presentations/ jiscterm-2004/renardus-slides.ppt

librarykvpattom.files.wordpress.com/ 2007/10/kids_tutorial_06061.ppt

www.colquitt.k12.ga.us/ cchsmedia/Dewey_Decimal_Youse.ppt

www.wacona.com/clubs/genyes/deweydecimal.ppt

alex.state.al.us/uploads/15291/ Dewey%20Decimal%20Classification%20System.ppt

jc-schools.net/tutorials/PPT/DeweyDecimal.ppt

This is an example of the Advanced Google Search Operators found here:
http://www.google.com/help/operators.html

What a cool way to search!

Hope this helps you!

Sincerely,

Dr. Michael Bell
drmichaelbell at virtuallrc.com
Former Chair, Texas Association of School Librarians
Retired school and university librarian
webmaster for http://magbot.virtuallrc.com
webmaster for http://alphamarks.virtuallrc.com
webmaster for http://www.academicindex.net