Help! It's my first teacher request at my new school and I am having a
tough time finding anything on calligrams in math. All I have found is
calligrams relating to poetry and a document that she already found on
the web -

www.leicestershire.gov.uk/.../ais-secondaryimprovementstrategy/sips-math
ematics/key_stages_3_4/cgrams.doc
<http://www.leicestershire.gov.uk/.../ais-secondaryimprovementstrategy/s
ips-mathematics/key_stages_3_4/cgrams.doc>

Can you help me out?

Thanks,

Stacey Fisher

Stacey Fisher
Librarian
Kesteven Sleaford High School
Sleaford
Lincolnshire
UK
fishers@kshs.lincs.sch.uk

Breach of confidentiality & accidental breach of confidentiality
All emails from Kesteven & Sleaford High School and any files transmitted with them
are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received an email in error please notify our
system manager. The message in the email you have received contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy the email. Please notify
the sender immediately by email if you have received an email by mistake and delete
the email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of the information is strictly prohibited.

Transmission of viruses
Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check
all email from Kesteven & Sleaford High School and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. Kesteven & Sleaford High School accept no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Email transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of the message, which arise as a result of email transmission.
Warning: Although Kesteven & Sleaford High School has taken reasonable precautions
to ensure no viruses are present in our email, Kesteven & Sleaford High School
cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of any
emails or attachments.