I have been asked to teach 7th grade students how to create brochures in
MSPublisher. I want to do something dynamic (a make-and-take kind of thing)
because usually the teacher will assign a brochure as an end product but
never take the time to teach the mechanics of creating one. Then the
students come into the library the morning the assignment is due and print a
gazillion color pages full of errors or they create heavy demand on my clerk
and me to troubleshoot simple functions. I want to make sure and cover: text
boxes, inserting pictures, design choices, titles, etc.
Has anyone already done a lesson like this that was well-received? TIA!

--
Susan Grigsby, Teacher-Librarian
President-Elect, GLMA