Hello everybody.

I am currently working on a project to both weed and update the contents of the
Teacher Resource Center (TRC) in Dakota State University's library.  One part of
this collection that has become particularly outdated is the educational software.
So, I am writing to ask which pieces of educational software are used by the staff
in your schools as part of their curriculum or classroom activities.  These can
include software used either individually or as a whole class.  Some examples of
software titles currently in the TRC are SIM CITY 2000, The Oregon Trail, and Where
in the World is Carmen San Diego?

I will compile a list and post a hit listing the different software titles received
in answer to this question.  Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Douglas Lee
Graduate Assistant
College of Education