Apologies for cross postings.

Can you identify a research study that has had a major influence on your
practice or library and information practice in general? Are you keen to
make more people aware of this research and its value? Are you willing to
write a summary and appraisal of this research?

Evidence Based Library and Information Practice (EBLIP)
http://ejournals.library.ualberta.ca/index.php/EBLIP is seeking nominations
of classic research studies that have impacted practice, had an influence on
LIS researchers, and stood the test of time. We need your help to identify
these classic studies in our field and commit to writing a summary of that
research.  Volume 2, Issue 4 (December 2007) of EBLIP published six such
Classics, featuring research from Carol Kuhlthau, Joanne Gard Marshall,
Robert S. Taylor, and more. We want to continue to highlight past research
that is important and bring that research to the attention of new readers.
Please consider nominating a great research article to be featured in EBLIP.

For more information, or to nominate a research article, please contact
Denise Koufogiannakis denise.koufogiannakis.ualberta.ca
<mailto:denise.koufogiannakis@ualberta.ca> . Nominations should be
accompanied by a full bibliographic citation and an explanation of the
contribution of the research to the field of library and information
practice.  If the article is selected, a schedule for publication and
deadlines will be arranged with the Editor.

Thanks,
Denise
Associate Editor (Classics)
Evidence Based Library and Information Practice