Thanks to all who responded to the request for popular fiction from the
last 5 years.

Results:
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Myer
Anything Jodi Picoult but especially My Sister's Keeper
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
Played, by Dana Davidson
Jason & Kyra, by Dana Davidson
Blue Bloods, by Melissa de la Cruz
Masquerade, by Melissa de la Cruz
Bluford High Series, by Paul Langan and Anne E. Schraff
The Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman novels by Pamela Aidan (An Assembly Such
As This,
Duty and Desire, These Three Remain)
The Katie Chandler novels by Shanna Swendson (Enchanted, Inc., Once Upon
Stilettos,
Damsel Under Stress, Don't Hex with Texas) - these are technically adult
fiction,
but there is minimal language and no sex.
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter
(haven't
finished the sequel, Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy, yet, but what I've
read if it
was good, too)
Worldweavers: Gift of the Unmage by Alma Alexander
Eldest        Paolini, Christopher
Love, Stargirl        Spinelli, Jerry
Eragon        Paolini, Christopher
Eclipse        Meyer, Stephenie
Messenger        Lowry, Lois
Song of the Sparrow        Sandell, Lisa Ann
Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood        Brashares, Ann

The River Between Us        Peck, Richard
Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood        Brashares, Ann
New Moon        Meyer, Stephenie
Twilight        Meyer, Stephenie
The Second Summer of the Sisterhood        Brashares, Ann
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas        Boyne, John
An American Plague: The True and Terrifying Story of the Yellow Fever
Epidemic of 1793        Murphy, Jim
The Wish List        Colfer, Eoin
Girl Overboard        Headley, Justina Chen
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian        Alexie, Sherman
Copper Sun        Draper, Sharon M.
Escape from Memory        Haddix, Margaret Peterson
November Blues        Draper, Sharon M.
The Book Thief        Zusak, Markus
Yellow Flag        Lipsyte, Robert
Green Angel        Hoffman, Alice
Full Tilt        Shusterman, Neal
Princess in Training        Cabot, Meg
The First Part Last        Johnson, Angela
East        Pattou, Edith
True Talents        Lubar, David
The Off Season        Murdock, Catherine Gilbert
The Last Dog on Earth        Ehrenhaft, Daniel
Notes from the Midnight Driver        Sonnenblick, Jordan
Just Listen        Dessen, Sarah
Pirates!        Rees, Celia
Teen Idol        Cabot, Meg
King of the Middle March        Crossley-Holland, Kevin
Crackback        Coy, John
Nightmare        Nixon, Joan Lowery
For Freedom: The Story of a French Spy        Bradley, Kimberly Brubaker
Poison        Wooding, Chris
Stravaganza: City of Masks        Hoffman, Mary
The Battle of Jericho        Draper, Sharon M.
Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog Grogan, John
Garden of Angels        McDaniel, Lurlene
Chu Ju's House        Whelan, Gloria
Darren Shan's novels, Cirque du freak and The Demonata series.
 A Child Called "It"  by Dave Pelzer continues to be popular.
The Gossip Girls series by Cecily von Zeigesar
most anything by Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, etc..)
Lovely Bones by Sebold,
Monster by Walter Dean Myers
Burn, Impulse, Crank, Glass by Ellen Hopkins,
Sleeping Freshmen Never Lie by David Lubar
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
Raiders Night by Robert Lipsyte
Georgia Nicolson series by Louise Rennison
Hazelwood High trilogy by Sharon Draper
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

Suzanne Sherman, Librarian
Green Magnet Math and Science Academy
Knox County, Knoxville, TN