Has anyone done a coyote unit and lessons from a science slant (the =
animal) to a folklore slant ( trickster tale) or  even social studies ( =
desert/ Native American)  OR a merger of ball three? I am looking for =
lesson plans, worksheets, activities.  Any resources are appreciated. I =
looked in the lm net archives but didn't locate anything.  One idea is a =
graphic organizer to research wolves. I want to stress the animal and =
folklore: trickster, but other ideas are welcomed, too.
I am at the elementary level targeting 2nd-3rd grades for this unit.  I =
have checked the internet via a search engine and located very few =
lessons plus lesson plans sites...unless I overlooked one. So I have =
explored on my own before asking.

thank you for your assitance. I will share if anyone is interested. =
Include your email address within the body of your message.

thank you !

Robert Joyce
Virginia---Pittsylvania County
rajoyce59@verizon.net