You may wish to add:
Robot Dreams by Sara Varon
Jellaby by Kean Soo (also available in Spanish)
Jellaby Monster in the City by Kean Soo
Amulet Book I the Stone Keeper by Kazu Kibuishi
Redwall the Graphic Novel by Brian Jacques

Christine Rayl, Librarian
Bowie Elementary School
Grand Prairie ISD, TX

Reading is not a duty, and has consequently no business to be made disagreeable.

Augustine Birrell