It must be a sign of how we've become used to Web 2.0 that I give it a
GENeral prefix instead of a TECH prefix!
Anyway, if your school or district has offered some version of School
Library Learning 2.0 (http://schoollibrarylearning2.blogspot.com/) in the
past few years, please send me a quick email to let me know how it went.
I'd be interested in hearing how the powers that be in your area agreed to
offer it, how it was advertised to your teachers (or others), what the rate
of participation was, and finally, what the participants thought of it.
Or put me in touch with someone who might be able to provide that
information. I will be sharing this at a workshop at our California School
Library Assn. next week.
Thanks
--
Liz Dodds