Hello everyone:

I only received 3 responses about cataloging ebooks, but one has an example record
which was very helpful.  Here are the responses:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
In general, I give each a bar code (made up from a list of unused bar codes) and
call number with the prefix WEB.
They don't really circulate so you cannot count them in your circ statistics.
We do catalog them into our OPAC.  Below is a sample recorrd

EBOOK 503 L
The Gale encyclopedia of science [electronic resource]
Lerner, K. Lee,

key:  ocn187315144
ISBN:  9781414428840 (electronic book)
ISBN:  1414428847 (electronic book)
Local system #:  (OCoLC)187315144
Cataloging source:  NTG NTG XY4
Title:  The Gale encyclopedia of science [electronic resource] / K. Lee Lerner &
Brenda Wilmoth Lerner, editors.
Edition:  4th ed.
Publication info:  Detroit, Mich. : Gale Group, c2008.
Series Title:  (Gale virtual reference library)
General Note:  Online access available to West High only.
Abstract:  Covers all major areas of science, engineering, technology, as well as
mathematics and the medical and health sciences, while providing a comprehensive
overview of current scientific knowledge and technology. Entries typically describe
scientific concepts, provide overviews of scientific areas and, in some cases,
define terms.
Held by:  WEST_ROMIG