I posted a query asking for drama for teens. I only received three responses.
Below are the answers:
I am the librarian in a high school for the arts. Our students loveChristopher
Durang. Tennessee Williams, Neil Simon, Terrence McNally,Tina Howe, Eric Bogosian
and August Wilson are also popular. I try toorder the Pulitzer Prize winning plays
as well as the Tony award winnersand nominees. The Effect of Gamma Rays on
man-in-the-moon marigolds by Paul Zindel.has 2 teenage girl protagonistsI have a
friend, Scott Haan, that just wrote a play that is good for High Shcool. It is
called "Super Freaks". You can find it on the web site www.histage.com, this is the
Eldridge plays and musicals site. This site has a lot of good High School plays.
Ellen Frank
librarian
Jamaica High School
Jamaica, New York 11432
Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_5gb_112008