Hi . . .

The "magnificent," "exquisite" memoir by Kiyo Sato (the superlatives are
the words of former Calif. State Librarian Kevin Starr), Dandelion Through
the Crack, is being reissued on April 1, 2009. This is info. from Amazon.com:

Kiyo's Story: A Japanese-American Family's Quest for the American Dream
(Hardcover)
by Kiyo Sato (Author)