BROADCASTING LIVE OVER THE WEB:
http://www.librarymedia.net/VideoGallery.html

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TENAFLY HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER
TODAY AT 10:00 a.m. - NOON

The TENAFLY HIGH SCHOOL Chamber Music Club's Fall Potpourri Concert,
Music for Cambodia, will be held today in the TENAFLY HIGH SCHOOL
LIBRARY starting at 10:00 a.m. The purpose of this concert is to raise
awareness for the club's yearlong project of raising money to help
Cambodian children get an education. These children, our age and
younger, must work as forced laborers or prostitutes to support
themselves. Find out what the Chamber Music Club is doing to help, and
enjoy your classmates' performances today in the library.
PROGRAM ATTACHED
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:

David Di Gregorio
ddigregorio@tenafly.k12.nj.us