Ah shucks - -that settles that.  Won't be transferring anything!
Carol I truly appreciate your insight and comments.  Thanks for
sharing your professional expertise.
Sharron

--
===============
Sharron L. McElmeel  http://www.mcelmeel.com

3000 N Center Point Rd
Cedar Rapids, IA 52411-9548

ph. (319) 393-2562  VOICE
fax (319) 393-4749

NEW:  Authors in the Pantry: Recipes, Stories, and More (Libraries
Unlimited); Authors in the Kitchen: Recipes, Stories, and More
(Libraries Unlimited, 2005), Best Teen Reads 2007 (HiWillow), and
Young Adult Literature and Multimedia, 2nd ed. (HiWillow, 2006)

Author of  Children's Authors and Illustrators Too Good to Miss
(Libraries Unlimited); 100 Most Popular Children's Authors (Libraries
Unlimited), 100 Most Popular Picture Book Authors and Illustrators
(Libraries Unlimited), Character Education: A Book Guide for
Teachers, Librarians, and Parents (Libraries Unlimited) and other
titles (http://www.mcelmeel.com/writing).